Melbourne Spring Fashion Week is now in full spring, but even if you didn’t manage to get your hands on tickets to a runway show, savvy fashionistas can still take part in this exciting week with the many great free events and activities taking place:
Melbourne Darling’s top 5 picks of free MSFW 2013 events:
- Mecca Maxima Nail Bar - It’s a funky phelangies free-for all!
- New Designer Market – Discover your new favourite designer before anyone else…
- Spring Is In The Air – This vintage fashion exhibition will transport you through time with fashion through the ages.
- Review’s Spring 2013 Runway Show – Review’s free runwayshow is going to leave you daydreaming about which of their floral, flirty and feminine pieces will be your perfect outfit for the upcoming party season.
- Levi’s® Revel Fit Safari - Finding the perfect pair of jeans can be a nightmare, but this personalised fitting service should have you find your perfect fit in no time.
MSFW runs from August 31st to September 8th, 2013. For more information and a full listing of events, visit the official Melbourne Spring Fashion Week website.
Melbourne Darling xo