The Dream Collective aims to inspire, provide guidance and empower individuals with effective tools and strategies to equip you to go out and achieve both your career and personal goals.
Whatever your goals or aspirations, whether you are currently stuck in a career rut, losing the passion for your work or simply seeking fresh, innovative ways to tackle your next big goal, project or career move, be inspired by the entrepreneurial spirit, motivated minds and cultivated wisdom from an incredibly talented selection of influential individuals at The 2015 Inaugural Dream Collective Career Summit.
While traditionally The Dream Collective focuses on those working in business, the outstanding speaker lineup allows this event to transcend well beyond the corporate world. From a TedX speaker, digital education specialist, to an innovation judge, business executives, a best selling author and a national sporting hero, this event is for anyone driven and ambitious to achieve whatever they set their mind to, in whatever career path, industry or field they are in.
This half-day workshop features a series of short TED style presentations in addition to an interactive panel session, allowing the audience an invaluable opportunity to ask questions and receive personalised advice from top business leaders and influential speakers on the day. This will be followed by an engaging network opportunity to meet the speakers as well as like-minded motivated individuals.
Meet with fellow aspiring future leaders and gain invaluable advice and insight into the knowledge of highly regarded influential leaders and successful individuals from various industries and career paths with the full line of speaker including:
- Will Dayble – TedX Speaker, Founder of Fitzroy Academy of Getting Sh-t Done
- Sally Collins – General Manager Business Banking at NAB, Author of Stepmother Love and Top 10 Women to Watch in Banking and Finance
- Loretta Hudson – Oceania Partner at Ernst & Young Australia
- Kate Weiss – Founder of Table of Plenty, Telstra National Business Women’s Award Winner
- Dr. Sarah Dods – Executive Manager, Strategy, Performance and Futures at CSIRO
- Kris Howard – All Rounder at Canva (One of Australian startup scene’s biggest success stories)
- Mike Rolls – Australia representative at World Disabled Golf Championship and Expert on Proactive Resilience
- Nicole Fowkes – Director of Human Resources, GHD
- Sarah Liu – Founder of The Dream Collective, Co-founder of Gemini3 and 2014 International Stevie Award Winner of Young Female Entrepreneur of the Year
- Caroline O’Farrell – Centre for Workplace Leadership
I have personally attended a workshop previously with The Dream Collective and can attest to the certainty that it will be an incredibly insightful, inspiring, empowering and thought provoking session.
Time: 10am – 2pm
Date: Saturday, 24th October
Venue: The Arena, NAB Village, Docklands
For more information and to purchase tickets for this Saturday 24th October, click on the following link:
Special Discounted ‘Buy-One-Get-One-Free’ ticket offer:
Register to updates from The Dream Collective at the bottom of the webpage below to receive a ‘Buy-One-Get-One-Free’ ticket offer for all subscribers:
Disclaimer: Melbourne Darling was invited to attend The Dream Collective Career Summit as a guest. The opinions shared in this article are based completely on my own honest and personal views, thoughts and experiences.
Share and Enjoy