Melbourne Darling’s Top 5 picks for the Melbourne Central One Day Shopping Festival:
- Treasure Hunt – If you’re super keen on getting the most out of the One Day Shopping Festival, and plan to get down to Melbourne Central early in the day, then make your first stop the Information Desk where the first 200 shoppers can receive a treasure hunt pack with discounts and goodies to help shoppers get the best buys of the day.
- Cotton On, Typo and Rubi Shoes – All offering 30% off. With that extra incentive, its time to finally snag one of Typo’s StagHeads I’ve had my eye on since they arrived in store a few months ago. Then its time to make my way to Rubi Shoes for what I think is the best buy for this summer’s footwear craze (no not jellies, the other footwear craze – clogs.) At $39.95, the Palm Springs Heel are already a steal, but at 30% off at the reduced price at $27.90 you simply cannot go wrong with buying a pair of these wooden clogs, and with a fantastic range of colours to choose from, these shoes should come with a warning: You may just find yourself buying more than one pair! )
- Valleygirl – Valleygirl is one store not be overlooked this Spring. Their feminine, playful and colourful new collection will put a spring in your step and their prices are fantastic, not to mention the 30% off they are offering for today!
- Witchery - No doubt the store that I believe has the best Spring fashion offering in Melbourne, Witchery has an abundance of wonderful pieces that hit the mark when it comes to soft, classic and neutral colours that are classic enough to see you through different seasons yet manage to add that small pinch of difference with the refined edginess and hint of futuristic fashion as seen in the asymettrical features, laser cuts and leather additions to their designs.
- Gorgeous Cosmetics – These gorgeous people know their fake eyelashes and lipliner! Their Scarlette lipliner is a favourite of mine, its long lasting, easy to use and the perfect colour that allows you to get away with using it for a variety of pink and red lipsticks. I’m taking up this opportunity to stock up on this fantastic lipliner with 40% off.
Check out Melbourne Darling’s top buys:
The Melbourne Central One Day Shopping Festival is on September 4th, 2013. For more information and a listing of all offers and events, visit the Melbourne Central site.